Just found back this post which suppose to be post up last week,
Everyday I waiting the moment you to say "yes",
Everyday I prepare myself tell the world you are the special one,
Everyday I keep telling myself to wait for you,
Everyday I keep remind myself behave for you,
Every morning I pray for you to smile,
I dream everyday to be with you, holding your hand travel around the world till my last breath,
Today, I know it doesn't matter anymore,
I understand the meaning of "loving someone first have to keep them happy everyday",
I understand the pressure you having,
I understand the difficulty you suffering,
I understand the situation you having,
I understand I love you, I shouldn't make myself a trouble to you,
I even understand I can only shout out "I love you" behind your shadow,
I do not want to scare you, My feeling towards you never change,
I do not want you to stuck in between,
I do not want to put you in difficult situation,
I want you to stay happy everyday, smile everyday,
I decided to throw everything, every dream into the deep sea, forever keep under the sea,
Will you stop me?
The wound is painful,
But My tears will wash away the pain,
A memory will be keep forever, be unknown forever,
It's all my fault, my desire, my feeling drives me crazy for you,
I pull a break, because I love you~I always love you behind your shadow~
*Day after day I See My Life Right Before My Eyes,
Night After Night, I'm Alone Always Wondering Why.
I'm Feeling My Heart Ache, As My Dreams Fade Away,
I Feel The Lost Of Love, Yet I'm still Alone*
No comments:
Post a Comment