1.42am
It's not a day to me,
It's so wrong today,
Calculated wrongly, predicted wrongly,
It's a B@d!!! day to me,
Well I guess it's the sign for me to stop too.
Current life
I couldn't sleep, people keep asking me why am I so emo?
Sorry guys and girls. Being emotional is my hobby..=p
Love
I'm not picky, not choosy, and not playing,
I'm just waiting, waiting for the right time to come,
I'm still good,
I know I am stubborn, but I know what am I doing and what I want,
I already found her, and I am with her no matter how, what and why.
She's the one in my life now, no others, and her position in my heart cannot be replace, I am sure.
No matter what happen in the future, I will not pause my life,
I know there are more important things for me to achieve which is my career,
I am 22 this year, many may say "get a life andy, you are still young"
I know..........I know I will lost my freedom, my teenage life,
Nothing comes free in this world, I do not born in a rich family background, I have to earn everything by myself so that I will appreciate it more even a single cent.
(Yaya...I know how it sound....old man~~)
I save for now and future, so don't keep saying i "kedekut",
I have a dream which is a family build by myself,
I do not want my loved one suffer with me, She deserve the best because nothing will be greater than a girl who willing to sacrifice her life to tie a knot with a man.
I know it's always easy to say, but time will prove everything.
it's already 2.30am, 2 more days to go,
do you sleep well?
hopefully this trip will put a bigger smile on your face when you return.
~Good9~
No comments:
Post a Comment