Saturday, September 18, 2010

=life= part 2

Recently I see many kind of true faces, We used to called ourselves "Friend" but everything change once I start working. People tend to be very materialistic and like to compare with each other. I do not deny that I also like to compare in order to improve. I wish I could have more friends who able to teach me how to earn more money and improve my business thinking rather than those who always keep asking me to buy them meal & teach me how to spend more than earn. I know I sound materialistic too, We are growing, always look forward, I may sound young when telling people that I'm just 22 this year but think again, I have my own target achievement, I plan for my career for years, I plan for my future, my family and my love. I always tell myself to give the best to my future wife, my future family. I do not need advice from others to plan for my future as I know what is my capability to build my own empire next time.

I might have hundreds of friends, but to be honest, my true friend can be count by five fingers but I never complain as I know at least there is still someone outside there who really treat me as friend and really appreciate lot. No offense to say, I talk based on the individual personality, if the person like to bullshit, then I will treat him or her as bullshit too, I rather save my time for those who I able to gain some useful knowledge.

To those who always carry the words "I depends on relationship". Again, Yes, I build networking from relationship, I build career based on relationship, I make money based on relationship, I might get rich based on relationship. SO WHAT! Are you jealous of me because I am better? I do not have to explain anything about my plan to you who thinking are so immature because you will never know or even understand the matter of business mind. I'm not from a rich family, I weakness how a company grow and fall, how business strategy fail and success, how evil you have to be in order to survive in business world. I ain't those who are born with money around, parents who able to get everything for them. Every cents I have, earned by myself, I work 2-3jobs sometime to save enough. I appreciate every single cents i have. I do my financial planning myself and I believe I succeed. Who are you and what are you to critic about my life as you are worst than me?

No comments:

Post a Comment