Falling in love with you is really unexpected,
I never though I will fall in love with you so deeply,
We started as a friend, smile like a friend,
Until a day I found out I fall into you without knowing about it,
Dear oh Dear,
I dream of you every night,
I miss you like crazy (Po Go Shi Poh*in Korean)
I afraid you will run away if i straight forward to you,
Everyday my wish is to see you even for a minute,
OMG! I'm out of control,
I'm sorry.....so sorry for fall into you
I know my wish might just be a dream forever, but I will never give up of turning it into reality,
I tried to fill my time with work so that I will not have time to think of you, But I fail.
I've been searching around, flirting around for the past years,
You are the one who make myself put a STOP in my lifeless life,
You are the one who I really save for our future,
You are the one who I change my life for you,
You are the one who I willing to settle down with,
You always put a smile on my face, your voice might not be the special voice but I am sure your voice is the one that I want to hear for the rest of my life.
I used to tell myself true love is a fairytale to teenager, till the day I found you,
You might not be my first love, but I am sure you will be the last one I have in my life,
If there's a chance, I wish to ask "My dear..will you marry me?"
"Andy..You have to wake up..You are dreaming.." someone told me that.
I feel pain when I pinch myself, Am I really dreaming or falling in love with you without confidence?
I would give up everything for one moment with you because for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you.
*Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do*
you gotta get her! since you have such thought, if not you would regret later. all the best!
ReplyDelete