There goes another month of May, first time ever i do closing/accrual alone without any help or guidance. Kinda mess up at the beginning but i manage to finish it on time in 2 days and without any error. A self applause to me~^^ Anyhow, days will get tougher from this month onwards as we all know we have to do more in order to improve our self.
Tomorrow (which means now) I will be heading to Cameroon Highland 2 days 1 night for my colleague wedding. Congratulation Ivy again~hope you get a cute baby soon~
Back to the night, I had a beautiful and wonderful night with someone special aka my VVIP,
Yes, an Angel brought me to life, and a night at Bangsar and Yea, she is my current Almighty, To be honest, I like to stare at your beautiful, shining eye when talking to you, everything on your face just look perfectly and so beautiful, and of course is not about your physically look too, is the reason of What you are, Who you are, and feels like a gift from god for me to met you.
I had a good time with you tonight, thanks again for everything, don't make me emo always!! =p
I really enjoy every moment we chat and laugh in the car while eating the "Tiramisu" you bought for me~Yes, It was nice and delicious, melt in my heart. haha...simple meal + simple place + simple view = perfect memory
I enjoy my life now with someone I feel happy with even though she's not my gf, I do not want my life get into darkness again because of someone negative emotion. All i can say is you still my friend no matter how, I have to let go and get out from the darkness. I believe you had a good time there with someone you loved yet not me. you will have my blessing. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment