Some update about my current life,
My "Mini Cooper" got infected with "kutu" recently, I can see he is pain and itchy when I bath him today. Later on, my mom brought some so called "kutu cleaner" and ask me to apply on him, I dare not to do so when I see him start calling for pain when firstly apply the cream on him, he started to shout and roll like insane dog, body turns red. I told him we are doing this for your own good, hopefully he understand.
Back to my life,
My life just got tougher as I am now the focal for HK, greater responsibility, and just got some called "offer" to be chairman for 1fun IBM club. WTH~ but anyhow, will take this as a learning opportunity and improve my leadership skill. I should not complain much about my work, just hope everything goes well and I really hope there is another conversion and increment. plz~
Tonight will be the first night I sleeping alone, my brother move out to Sg long for his first Bachelor semester. Guess the room is mine now~
I met a lady recently who is new hire from my neighbor team, Yea, everyone is saying she's pretty yet nobody dare to talk to her, therefore I be the first and of course we are just friend, and I should thank god for knowing such a good and friendly friend, at least I have 1 more friend to chat in workplace, again, why girl like to be emo even is just small matter!!
Last but not least, Happy Birthday to you Sis...
next month today will be my day again, and 1 year I joined IBM!!OMG~ time flies.
Yet, I will never forget 22nd June is where we first talk and our story start there. It's been almost 1 year and I still here making the same wish for you to come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment