Friday, June 10, 2011

2011/6/11

今天我终于鼓起勇气跟我上司谈了我的苦衷,在公事的问题,和我闷在心里的问题,他说了好多东西和经验,我也看见他了解我面对的问题。其实我了解做为一位上司有时是很左右为难的,但我只希望他知道我面对的困难,seek advise from him. Anyhow, I really do appreciate everything from you.

Been craving to step in cinema for the past 4 months and finally I got the chance today yet why out of so many movies we go for "Super 8"? Darn!! strongly not recommended to watch.

Just realize it's my Chinese calendar Birthday today when I got home. Seriously can't believe I celebrate the day alone again this year!! Mom purposely stay awake to cook "Mee Sua" for me before 12 when I'm home. Thanks mom. Guess the song “祝我生日快乐“ really suits my feeling now. Well, used to it celebrate alone. No big deal.

But Guess what, I received my first 23rd birthday present today,


Credit Card birthday card and small gift (wth~)
My first Annual report received ever since I start playing the shares (Chicken shares!)


**will update my Cameron trip photo soon**

No comments:

Post a Comment