Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Critical Time


Everyone who talk to me lately, work with me should be able to know what happen to me.

I would say It's my critical time.

I know many cares of me, many try to help me, tell me to be more confidence,

I tried smile, tried to be happy, but I know I'm worry, I'm sad inside me.

Anyhow, just face it naturally. I believe I can accept any result at the end of the day.

God bless...

Christmas decoration is everywhere, Christmas song is everywhere,

Yet, lonely another year again....I HATE CHRISTMAS!!

It's my off day today...Why am I awake at 8am still? just couldn't turn on, mind keep thinking, worrying so many things..ARGH!! guess gonna burn all my time off and remaining leave after today.

*I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell*

*Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do*

*Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met*

No comments:

Post a Comment