Wednesday, December 15, 2010

16th December

10months ago I met her for the first time,

9months ago I start searching for her,

8months ago I start giving up for searching,

7months ago I had my last final paper in University life,

6months ago I started my first job and during my birthday I found her back,

5months ago we went out for the first time,

4months ago I had the first movie and also the last movie with her, (*If not mistaken)

3months ago I know she is leaving,

2months ago celebrated her birthday,

1month ago I still hold tight myself,

Today,

All the memories and left me this silence that made me hurt and choke.

If this is a dream, hurry wake me up, tell me everything were a lie,

Sorry..I'm so greedy, when i'm thinking of you, my day and night changed,

If i force myself to fall in love with someone else, will I live again? will you still stay in my life?

Thank you..Thank you for all the memories......

Whatever you say to me, You can go now but I'll still wait for you..

Guess nothing will happen in this coming Christmas again, another year of watching others welcoming Christmas...I'll back to hometown this time probably.....

No comments:

Post a Comment