I have no idea since when I started to love typing mandarin instead of English, Maybe because my English sux, that's why lack of confidence, anyhow who cares...
The day before yesterday was my last day, the day after yesterday is my first day.
The old Andy is no more, Today is the brand new me back to work, a better and improved me is back. I given a chance to prove myself better, I will appreciate it, I rejected all the offers out there and focus on my current career. I do not care how others look at me, how they think of me. People just like to talk but my life not belongs to them.
Bad thing happen, I fall sick today, heavy sinus and light fever and cough on my first day as FTH. Took my new tag, new title but sickness spoiled the happiness....I HATE SICK!!! However I want to take this opportunity to thanks those who helped me during my difficult time, who guide me to a better life. Got conned RM20 by a pharmacist in Watson who said the medicine will works in 1 hour before my meeting start. Thank you Watson.
I wish to share this out to her, but my health do not allow me to do so. I'm sorry....Took 2 panadols before I go find Mr. 周公...Hopefully I will get better tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment