Thursday, October 21, 2010

Direction please?

Standing at the junction thinking where should I head to,

It's the time again to think about my future,

The fire is burning in my soul, I have a greater target to achieve,

Any wrong decision could cause me no turning back,

I don't decide just because of money, I decide as long I see future.

I know what I want, I planned my life but I overlook the risk I'm taking.

I want to learn, I do not mind to fall, as long I have the chance to learn,

I'm not those "Pisang lupakan kulit",

But the offer was so attractive where I really see what I want.

Question now is,

What I want, What I see is really What will happen?

should I build a stronger foundation first or straight hit to the top?

What right do I have to choose If I'm not the best yet?

Business Consultant is my career to achieve where people always say why my brain full of ideas but I never open one for myself.

Politician is my dream where I love politics and intended to change country policy and government since I was young due to corruption country I lived in. I love corruption~^^

Yet still standing at the junction waiting for direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment