Life ain't easy these days, everything gonna be tougher starting May,
I have total of 10 HK programs to learn in just less than 1 week yet more new prgm coming soon, not included my own work load, and teaching new hire. I'm running out of time, every second is golden to me, I need more manpower, I need more time!! It's difficult moment to me, and it's a test given to me. Everyone in office know my situation, people are looking at my next move. I need some fresh air, I'm running out of breath and I starting to understand why many those who work in IBM till cry (bare in mind I did not cry, just understand their feeling). To be honest, I'm afraid!! I'm scare of ruining the work, I know I'm too young to take over this role because I lack of experience But I do promised to my manager that I will do my best to stabilize everything and I will not let him down. I'm not here to complain, I'm here to learn and I'm gonna take it as a challenge to myself, opportunity do not happen always, and yeah, thanks again for all the advises and consultation.
Back to my life, nothing special happen recently as I mentioned above I'm too busy with my transitions and new role, maybe because I'm making myself too stress, that's why I'm insomnia for days. Coffee, coffee and coffee...I can even feel my stomach is shouting painful. Terrible me...Angela (TW senior) buy me a dinner at Pasta Zanmai
and she tough me many things as how to handle all the works and life. Thanks alot. and yeah, thanks for reminding me what is more important to me now. I will go grab some fresh air soon before it starts. Before I left out, I went for paintball last week @ Selayang mall, it was awesome although painful but it was really a good experience in life.
~will update soon~
No comments:
Post a Comment