Monday, March 21, 2011

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

2011/3/21 (Blue Monday) 9.56pm

Finally after 4 years of waiting and I found you back,

I know a "sorry" will not turn back the time, will not change everything back to normal,

at least i feel relieve now after suffering inside of me for years. I do not care how others see me after reading this or know about this, Yes, I used to be a bad guy but i changed after you. I had my Karma and I deserve it.

It's not a big deal or even proud to say Sorry, A sorry do not mean I want you back into my life, is because I owe you.

I owe you too much and too little things i can do for you, at least I know you are living well now and all I can do for you is not to get into your life anymore.

Everything, every moment with you is the most precious moment in my life.

"purple color", "Dino", "love shape chocolate given from genting which frighten you", 12th October, 10th November 2006 1am when I propose to you, first time i saw you cry, first bunch of roses i gave you....i remember everything and never appreciate when I have the chance. yet sorry seems to be the hardest word to me.

However, it's all over....


Thank you again and Congratulation for your graduation. Take good care of yourself Ee Wan.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment