You said I am playful,
You said I love to play,
You said I sweet talk to every girl,
You said I like back up,
You said I am not serious towards a relationship,
You said I do not treat you seriously,
You said I need to change,
You said you do not understand me,
You said you just need one person to be the rest of your life,
You said you could not find the word "secure" and "confidence" in me,
I say I never tell you how much I Love you,
I say I am afraid of ruining you life,
I say I am protecting you by another way,
I say I afraid you cannot handle the pressure with me(rumours),
I say I afraid can't get blessing from your friends,
I say I do not bother what people say about how I treat you because they do not understand why am I doing this,
I say I look up every time I pass by,
I say I pray for you every night,
I say I quit clubbing because of you,
I say I feel hurt every time you reject my invitation,
I say I love you every time and I DO,
I say I might not be the best man but I can be the right man,
I say I do not want to push you hard,
I say I love to see you smile,
I say I do not want to interrupt your study,
I say I am sorry for giving you bad impression,
I say you may not believe what I wrote,
I say this maybe the worst ever quote you read,
But I say this is the true feeling from me,
Sorry seems to be the hardest word so do I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment