Sunday, April 4, 2010

Counter time

Too many things to do since after CNY till now..Kindly lazy to post all the events happened for the past. Summarize it in two words, Stress, and Exhausted. Attended UTAR career fair last week, but so far only hear from public bank. My sis offer me to work in IBM, well, it will be glad if able to enter IBM however it will be better if I able to enter IBM with my capability. Nothing gonna stop me from pursuing my career. Actually i do found what i want, just not the moment to disclose it right now. To those who always think they know me SO well, I'll prove you are so wrong in judging people soon, really can't stand those who always love to act smart, just because they score better than me in education doesn't mean they know everything about working life, neither my personality. To me, there comment are just rubbish to me because based on what they said, i can see they are rubbish, they know nothing about real working life and they really have no idea what I've been planning for the past few years and how powerful people i know in social. One thing i realize from my interview session, and what i see among people around me, majority fresh grad nowadays cannot handle working pressure, everyone was thinking to get whatever they want for, what they applied for. They rather be unemployed than learn from basic or suffer little pressure. Many of them really do not know the meaning start from ZERO, and what appeared in their mind is "I want high paid, I want the position i applied, I want be CEO, I want run my own business". Noted to those people, please stay far away from me, don't corrupt my mind with your immature thinking. I stake my wealth, every cents by my own. I see how corrupted, how dangerous is the society. It will never appear in what we study. WAKE UP friend. STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE SMART BECAUSE YOU SCORE BETTER GRADE.

No comments:

Post a Comment