Saturday, December 24, 2011

X'mas

Day by day, it never stop bleeding,

It's a Red Christmas,

People says loving someone suppose to be a happy thing in life,

It's stupidity that killing me hardly,

My tears drops every night whenever I pray for you,

It's always a single word "love" that kills a man in battlefield,

What is the definition of "treating me good from today onwards",

I want to get away from hurting myself If it's only I can forget u,

Love existed once since 4 years ago,

Loving someone is no longer what I am good at in the past 4 years,

I'm fear inside me,

I'm even fear losing you,

It's not about the physical or mental,

It's about who you are,

It ain't easy to find another part of you in your life,

I believe I found mine,

I have my proposal for you,

I love you,

It's more than love, It's having a family with you,

It's the same wish again, But it's different this year,

What is Christmas if it's without you,

So, I told Santa to give away my wish to you,

Because my wish is to see you healthy and cheerful,

Merry Christmas to you.

2 comments: