Kinda messed up with my life recently, been think what should I do, I know I have achieved something in my career. I have people who finally accept me as one of their leader, my ideas, leadership starting to get accepted by people even though there is still minority who disagree with me, anyhow I believe I'm on the right track!
I've been busy nowadays with all the non stop continues meetings where I totally have no time for my own work and I got to work on weekend in order to put myself back on track. Frank O' Sullivan, you drive me crazy!! But no doubt I gain so much of experiences nowadays when days getting busier, I met different people, I deal with so many top management people, where all this opportunities don't come often to everyone. I don't complain much but just do. I talked to one of the other team manager who also my advisor in my club. I seek for her advise on how to improve my leadership skills when I witnessed the meeting I chaired wasn't good enough. I told her is there anything I should improve as I believe I am still young to be in this position and youngster always make mistake where they don't realize by themselves. She said everything is good besides I have to be strong with my position and more confidence in myself acting as a president, a chairman when making a decision and instructing people rather than rely on the team members because I will be leading the team and is all depends on my way of leading people. I appreciate her advise, and no doubt she got her point, I should be stronger in making decision. Should I just go hard to those who don't respect or obey me? Gently speaking, is all about work. No hard feeling.
Out of my role, I have to make my decision fast as some offers is out there waiting and its much better offer. Should I stay or leave?
My life ain't good recently, Car broke down cost RM700 yet the problem is still there, dropped my "GF" as shown below cost me RM300. DAM!! there goes 1k from my savings and guess what, I left only RM100+ for me to last for 1 week. Any donation?
I'm so tired with relationship right now, I just realized that I'm not ready for any relationship right now. I've not been in a serious relationship for the past 4 years and I had enough broken hearted. I choose to carrying the hope to believe in myself who I want to be till the day someone touch my heart again but I don't wish there is any as I still keeping my promise to her. Stubborn right?

No comments:
Post a Comment