Thursday, February 24, 2011

24/2/2011

It's been a long time I never write or post anything here....

Apologize due to busy with work and daily activities, and yes, I just try to recover myself. (maybe i should hide myself in shaolin temple as I believe I can find peace there). =)

No amazing thing happen lately, everything is still fine except getting older.

Before that, Happy new year, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy Thaipusam, & Happy Valentine's BELATED to everyone..

Nothing special happen on the day mentioned above, all alone....

Congratulation for your graduation Ee Wan (if you are reading this)..4 years...May you have a great convocation in March.

Work & Life : Back to my life now, its been almost a year since I step into the social world. ya...Time flies....I even met some 1989 Generation X-ers in my workplace...gosh...ohya~got my first high-tech phone in my life by myself! IPHONE4!! (2months ago)


Relationship status : I believe I still single...so don't comment that I am playful or playboy..I never attach to anyone for years yet only committed to one in my live till current. (no Q&A plz)

Career : will keep it under confidential till the day comes(soon I believe)


Blogging no longer my interest anymore due to certain circumstances , will try to post if there's any special activities.


End the day with 2 songs, First song for me, Second song for you~

Andy Lau~(New Shaolin temple really nice and touching~)


Elliot Yamin - Wait for you

No comments:

Post a Comment