"Andy~you are getting older, your white hair getting more day by day, your entire hair look grey now, no longer black like last time, What happen? don't think too much.."
Question
"How come I do not know I myself having stress while others can see?"
"If yes, what is the stress I am suffering??
"What kind of sign is this?"
"Something wrong to my health?"
The truth is,
I know what is happening, everything will end soon....
The clock is ticking, I have not enough time, 18 days left, I doubt I can finish it!!!
I'm getting better, more positive,1 thing I really learn t,
Since i can't get inside you, I choose to stay outside there, your heart, be your guardian.
6months, 1 year, 10 years? I'll still there...
Forever be the friend that love you always..
Guess you will never know, Coz I will never show,
"我不在乎你下次回來待多久
我只在乎這心動前所未有
我不會走 Coz I Love You So
想給你 最好的我 就算只是朋友"
"The reason why 我決定離開
There is Only One Reason
Why Coz I know you deserve better and more
你一定要好好生活 別想太多
為什麼我寫了這首歌 只想用心對你說
I love you and I still do I love you now
But It is just in a different way if I may
But now as a friend
我知道當我離開世界的那一天
你一定會流淚 在我的照片 前面
以後如果在街上碰到你和你心愛的那個誰
唔好避 我會微笑 帶禮貌 的心來面對"
i wish your luck, wish you health, wish you love, with a smile and a hug. You are always a family to me.
DAM!! this song always make me emo!!!@#!@#$
No comments:
Post a Comment