Wednesday, July 14, 2010

=Life=

Something came across my mind today after I came back from work, saw my mom injured her arm and unable to cook dinner. I was thinking our parents spent their entire life to earn money in order to give us a nicer living environment and spent their time to guide us and teach us to be a good human being. I remember i read an article regarding human life expectancy in nowadays. The article mentioned current world life average is 67, Asian life expectancy fall in the range of 72-75 if not mistaken.

As time flies, we grow according to the time flow, BUT on the other hand, we forgot our parents are getting older. Our parents start to face the society and some even working to feed a family during their life as us now but all the teenagers nowadays thinking was enjoy life while you can. To me, i really feel shame to show out my hand to collect money from parents anymore. I already be a burden for my parents for 22 years and was waiting for a day today to tell my parents that I am able to be independent now. People say I talk like an old man after I started work, some even say "you think too much, enjoy your life first". Well, What you see is depends on how you think. No offense to say this and I even have to admit that I am one of them. Some parent can even work as a hawker or low labor and still able to send their own children to overseas, pay for their children to further studies, all they wish is to see their child walk on the stage with graduation attire and see how their child build up their own empire and family. Here's the point, as a degree/master graduated student, we study more than our parents, we may earn more than our parents do But can we do better than our parents do? How long do you need to repay our parents? I really doubt that. I met people who already graduated for almost a year and yet still never plan to find a job and reduce their family burden, all they thinking is spend time with girl friend, friends or enjoy life. Yes, maybe they are rich to live in this kind of life, their parents able to afford to feed them for the rest of their life But this case totally cannot on me. Anyhow, no offense to anyone out there, is just a random feel to write this.



*Act like your age, behave like your age"

*Appreciate your loved while they still around us, don't regret for the past when they are not with us anymore"

*Our parents save for us, but can we save for them?*


-Work hard everyone out there-

No comments:

Post a Comment