Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life?

Here's some random words for people living out there.

*no offense to anybody*, just some random words

So, Stop judging wrongly without knowing the right fact. Stop making assumptions like your so god damm perfect. Everything has its limits. Watch your words & mouth before u get into shit trouble. I've kept it cool but it seems like you love adding more oil to the fire. Not satisfied with me, tell it straight. Don't create unwant...ted situations by comments and etc.. You might be smarter, might be talented but doesn't mean you have the right to do something towards someone ego. You might think whatever I do is wrong but let me tell you something, "I just love the way i am" & "I guess you are the one who are stupid and don't know anything at all". I need not explain or report everything to anybody. Let's see how does it goes in few years time.

* God create us to compete with our self in order to improve NOT compete with each other.
* Nobody have the rights to comment about anybody.
* No 100% perfection in this world neither not all apple are sweet.
* It is good to be low profile but do not let anyone cross the limit.
* Everybody have their rights to speak and voice out, as long the content he or she speaks make sense.
* Please don't be a DOG of someone

No comments:

Post a Comment